25 ft 3/8 in Fuel, Transmission Copper Nickel Tubing Coil - Replacement Line is Flexible & Easy to Bend (.028) Wall Thickness - (5,955 PSI) BP
- Nickel-copper alloy for super easy bending & flaring - You can hand bend lines our lines for easy and flexibility
- Rust and corrosion proofing technology - Our Copper Nickel Alloy lines are the most advanced longest lasting line and are much better than standard steel tubing
- Meets all SAE and ISO specifications - Our tubing is the best quality tubing on the market - Test .028" Wall Thickness, 3/8" OD , 5,955 PSI B.P.
- We take pride in producing the best fuel, transmission and brake lines in the industry
- Lifetime warranty, we promise as long as the lines are installed correctly out lines will outlast the life of the vehicle
**4LifetimeLines™** **25 ft 3/8 in Brake Line Copper-Nickel Tubing Coil (Universal Size)** * 90/10 copper-nickel tubing meets SAE standards J1047 and ISO 4038 for use as brake lines in the U.S. and internationally. The specific alloy is 88.6% copper, 9.2% nickel, 1.4% iron, and 0.8% manganese. * 90/10 copper-nickel tubing is strong like steel tubing, but with the added benefits of being almost completely corrosion resistant and extremely easy to bend and work with. * 90/10 copper-nickel has been used on European vehicle brake systems since the 70’s. Some of these high-end makes include: Volvo, Audi, Porsche, and Aston Martin. * 90/10 copper-nickel can not only be used in **brake systems** , but also in **fuel and transmission systems**. * 90/10 copper-nickel is the highest quality tubing available and should be used when vehicles will be exposed to corrosive environments, where a longer-lasting line is required, and/or where OEM replacement for high-end makes and models is desired. 90/10 copper-nickel does not rust, it is DOT approved for brake systems, it **bends 58% easier than steel tubing** , and can be purchased in coils of 25′, 50′, and 100′ for 3/16”, ¼”, 5/16”, and ⅜” diameters. View Details
- 25 ft 5/16 in Copper-Nickel Fuel or Transmission Tubing Coil (.028) Wall Thickness - (7,146 PSI) BP
- Steel Tube Nuts - 3/8" Line - SAE 5/8" X 18 thread - Inverted Flare - Pack of 10
- Dorman 800-141 Steel to Steel Fuel Line Compression Union - 3/8 In., Pack of 3
- Allstar Performance ALL18302 3/8" Aluminum Line Clamp, (Pack of 10)
- LOKMAN 20 Pack 3/8 Inch Stainless Steel Cable Clamp, Rubber Cushioned Insulated Clamp, Metal Clamp, Tube Holder for Tube, Pipe or Wire Cord Installation
- Pack of 12 3/8" - 24 Fittings for 3/16" tube
- 25 ft 3/16" Copper Nickel Tubing Coil - Replacement Line is Flexible, Easy to Bend (.028) Wall Thickness - (11,909 PSI) B.P.
- 25 Ft. Roll / Coil of 3/16" (.028" Wall) Copper Nickel Brake Line Tubing
- 25 feet of Copper Nickel 1/4 Inch Brake or Fuel Line Tubing
- 5/16" (.312") Copper Nickel Roll/Coil of Fuel or Transmission Line - 25 ft.