2 in 1 Professional Tire Deflator Pressure Gauge 75Psi with Special Chuck for 4X4 Large Offroad Tires
- 1.Rapid Tire Air Deflator AS CHRISTMAS GIFT, Special chuck, Tire Pressure Deflator easy to deflate tire pressure
- 2.using special corrosion resistant brass and stainless deflator tool of Tire Deflator Pressure Gauge
- 3.Legible 2" Dail, 0-75psi,Easy to read,perfect for your motorcycles,4*4 off-road vehicle,etc.
- 4.Tire Deflator Pressure Gauge is Reliable Mechianical Gauge, Bourden tube mechanism, no batteries required, keep high accuracy and good performance for years.
- 5.High Accuracy,100% inspection according to ANSI Grade B40.1 (middle ±2%) of Tire Deflator Pressure Gauge.
**Why Choose Godeson GD004-75 Tire pressure gauge?** A professional tool worth having, UNIVERSAL FIT CAR TRUCK Protect your vehicle, Extend useful life of tyre, Save your FUEL cost, Enhance your driving ability, Protective pouch and instruction sheet, Lifetime Warranty. Excellent Deflation Chuck- Durable,for tire deflation adjustments Suitable for trucks, motorcycles, automobiles and any passenger vehicles. The key reason should be repeated three times Keep you and your family safer,Keep you and your family safer,Keep you and your family safer **Unit change for psi, bar and KPa** 1PSI=0.069BAR=0.07KG/CM2 **How To Use?** 1\. Use the pressure recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer, This information is usually located in the driver's-side door jamb, glove compartment or owner's manual. 2\. Check pressure when tires are cold and have sat for at least three hours. 3\. Removing cap from inflation valve, Keep caps safe as they protect the valves. 4\. With the slide valve pushed forward, thread the valve stem adaptor onto the valve stem in a clockwise direction 5\. Push the valve core remover forward until it engages the valve and turn anti-clockwise to remove valve. 6.Pull out on the slide valve to release air. Pusin on the slide valve to stop air and check the pressure. Note, gauge wnot show correct pressure whilst deflating. 7.When the valve core is removed it will push the core remover out and the gauge will read the tyre pressure. 8.Remove the unit by turning the valve stem adaptor in an anti-clockwise directionEnsure a valve cap isplaced on the valve stem to prevent ingress of debris. **Notes:** 1.Pressure increases with heat. Tires can lose one pound per month under normal conditions. 2.Do not exceed maximum pressure on gauge; 3.Dropping or severe jarring may impair accuracy of gauge. **Get One For You And Your Family!** View Details
- Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor
- Firestik SS-3H Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Antenna Spring
- Original Quick Fist Clamp for mounting tools & equipment 1" - 2-1/4" diameter (Pack of 2)
- Uniden PRO520XL Pro Series 40-Channel CB Radio, Compact Design, ANL Switch and PA/CB Switch, 7 Watts of Audio Output and Instant Emergency Channel 9
- VIAIR (00016 6' Portable Compressor Air Extension Hose
- RG-58A/U Coaxial Cable w/Molded PL-259 Connectors (18 feet)
- Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash Bag BLACK OPEN BOX
- 3", 8' Tree Saver, Winch Strap, Tow Strap 30,000 Pound Capacity
- VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor
- Rhino USA D Ring Shackle (2 Pack) 41,850lb Break Strength – 3/4” Shackle with 7/8" Pin for use with Tow Strap, Winch, Off-Road Jeep Truck Vehicle Recovery, Best Towing Accessories (Black Gloss)