ANCEL AD410 OBD II Vehicle Check Engine Light Scan Tool Automotive Code Reader Auto OBD2 Scanner with I/M Readiness (Black-Red)
- POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY - Works on most vehicles sold in the USA with model year of 1996 or newer; Supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network); Works with English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese; It does not require any Battery or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- TURN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF - Quickly read and clear stored emission related codes, pending codes and show code definitions. Turns off the MIL (check engine light), help in resetting the monitor before taking it to Smog, plus it tells you what is going on before bringing the car in for repair, saves you the trips to your mechanic.
- EXCLUSIVE OBDII DIAGNOSTICS - Supports O2 Sensor and EVAP (Evaporative Control) System Test. AD410 code reader initiates a leak test vehicle's EVAP system by monitoring the integrity of the fuel tank system; And the O2 Sensor Test is for monitoring and adjusts air/fuel mixture, which can identify troubleshooting related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions.
- QVGA DISPLAY & NEW UI - AD410 is a great upgrade from the more basic diagnostic scan tool. It has a 2.4" TFT true color (262K) LCD display, indicates test result more clearly. With the easy-to-read UI designed, you can easily access among Setup, OBDII Diagnostics, I/M readiness, DTC Lookup, and Review, don't even need to read the manual to know what to do, even a beginner can easily use this unit.
- DIAGNOSTIC REPORTS & UPDATE - Click "Review & Print" option, they will save or print the diagnostic report as needed; This unit provides life-time FREE software update to fix the latest bugs or add newly parameters. Just download the software from ANCEL website, then follow on-screen instructions to go.
ANCEL AD410 is a great upgrade from the more basic car code reader, read and erase codes when the check engine light comes on. It shows real-time live data reported by the ECU, engine temperature, O2 sensor readings etc. Even a beginner can use this unit to find out what the problem is, saves the trips to mechanic. **KEY FEATURES:** Reads and clear check engine light codes, both generic and manufacturer specific codes, resets monitor Built-in DTC lookup library for manual retrieval and shows code definition I/M Readiness to test misfire, Fuel system and Comprehensive component Displays all data stream items or select a certain item of live data with a graph Views freeze frame data, show vehicle parameters recorded by ECU when an emission-related fault occurs O2 sensor test allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer On-board monitor test can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring EVAP system test lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system Vehicle info will display VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number) **How to get started?** The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the centre console. Simply plug into your OBD II port on your car and turn your ignition on and you ready to go. **Why I can't erase the fault code?** The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased. **NOTE:** Not all vehicles support reading of all sensors. Readings supported depend on what's installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer, newer vehicles will have more readings. **PACKAGE INCLUDED:** 1 x AD410 Scan Tool 1 x User's Manual 1 x USB Cable View Details
- ANCEL Protective Case Storage Bag for AD310 AD410 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Diagnostic Scan Tool
- CARTMAN 12V Car Battery & Alternator Tester - Test Battery Condition & Alternator Charging (LED indication)
- Co2Crea Hard Travel Case for ANCEL AD310/AD410 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Code Reader Scan Tool
- ANCEL AD410 Enhanced OBD II Vehicle Code Reader Automotive OBD2 Scanner Auto Check Engine Light Scan Tool
- ARES 70039 | 3/8-inch Drive by 7/8-inch (22mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket | Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from The Side, Preventing Damage to Wires
- ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks, 8 Ounce Bottle
- Khanka Hard Case for FOXWELL Nt301 NT510 Obd2 Code Scanner Universal Car Engine Diagnostic Tool Automotive Fault Code Reader CAN Obd II Eobd Scan Tool