ANCEL BD100 Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool Auto Check Engine Light Car Code Reader Scanner Support All OBD2 Protocols for Android Devices
- Better Performance - Works on ALL vehicles located in the USA 1996 and Newer. Truely supports ALL OBDII Protocols: ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN.
- Main Functionality - Read and erase trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic and manufacturer specific codes, show code means as well, no need to search online! Get real-time sensor data on your mobile devices, such as EOT, RPM, Speed, DPF Temp, Balance Rates, O2 Readings, emissions testing and more.
- Easy to Setup - No tools required, connects to your Android devices (phone/tablet) using a 3rd party app download from Google Play. App cost rangs from $0-$5, and up to $60 for specialty needs. We provided a Free Android App in the package.
- Stable Connection - Built-in latest and stable Bluetooth module, works with ALL Bluetooth enabled Android devices ONLY, not competiable with IOS devices.
- Easy to Operate - Simply plug into your OBD II port on your car and turn your ignition on and your ready to go. The BD100 code reader lets you decide if it's something you can fix or need more advanced help, saves you money and the trips to your mechanic. Two Years Warranty Guarantee!
ANCEL BD100 is a great upgrade from the more basic Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool. Read or erase trouble codes when the check engine light comes on. More important, though, is the fact that it can show live data reported by the ECU - e.g. engine temperature, O2 sensor readings, MAF readings etc - useful to be able to see that data in almost real-time to get an idea what's going on and look for anything unusual, saves you the trips to your mechanic. **Why Should I Buy BD100 Instead of a Generic Scan Tool?** 1)works on ALL OBDII Protocols, including J1850 & CAN. 2)overvoltage protection and more stable connection. 3)connects to more 3rd party Apps like Torque, DashCommand, and Dash to unlock enhanced performance and cost savings. BD100 comes with a 2-year warranty and 7x24 hours technical assistance. **Key Features:** Works with MOST 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold located in the US Read and clear CEL (check engine light) codes Reset the monitor Smog Check Show live data Show code definition Read other sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, DPF Temp, Balance Rates and more) Graph sensor readings Emission testing AND SO MUCH MORE! **NOTE: Not all vehicles support reading of ALL sensors. Readings supported depend on what's installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer. Generally, newer vehicles will give more readings.** **Two Ways to Install an App to Your Phone:** 1\. Load the CD on a Windows PC, connect the Smartphone to PC via a USB data cable then install free TORQUE or DashCommand App on your phone 2\. Scan QR code in the package; Get TORQUE, DashCommand or other 3rd party APP on Google Play. Apps range in price from $0 - $5 with specialty apps costing up to $60. **Package Includes:** 1 x BD100 Scan Tool 1 x User's Manual 1 x CD ROM View Details