Autel AutoLink AL619 OBD2 Scanner ABS SRS Car Diagnostic Tool Turns Off Check Engine Light Code Reader
- 【DIAGNOSIS ABS/SRS SYSTEMS】 Autel AutoLink AL619 diagnose vehicle's ABS/SRS system and retrieve and clear codes (OBDII & CAN) for most 1996 and newer major vehicle models and provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on.
- 【COMPLETE ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS】 The OBDII scanner comes with complete diagnosis functions like read codes, clear codes, DTC lookup, view live data steam in text and graphing, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness status, perform O2 monitor test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieving vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN), module present and turns off Check Engine Light (MIL).
- 【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 This Autel code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 【LIFETIME FREE UPDATE & MULTILING MENU AVAILABLE】 Please kindly contact us with the product S/N if you would like to change the language(Default language- English).
- 【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND 12 MONTHS SELLER WARRANTY】 Autel Autolink AL619 is backed by 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and 12 Months Seller Warranty. If there are any questions or issues, please contact our satisfaction-guaranteed customer service team [email protected] directly. We are always ready to do more to make you a happy customer!
The Autel AutoLink AL619 scanner is a versatile diagnostic tool that is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS / SRS warning light is on but also could perform complete and accurate diagnosis on cars with functions like reading codes, clearing codes, DTC lookup, viewing live data steam in text and graphing, viewing freeze frame data, retrieving I/M readiness status, performing O2 monitor test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieving vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN), module present and turning off Check Engine Light (MIL). **Package Includes:** 1 X AutoLink AL619 Scanner 1 X Main Cable 1 X Mini USB Cable 1 X TF Card 1 X CD 1 X Carrying Case 1 X User Manual View Details