Autel MS309 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool - Red
- ★【EASY-TO-OPERATE】:With only 2 buttons, Autel MaxiScan MS309 CAN/EOBD/OBDII code reader is one of the user-friendly car scanners in the market. Portable, more powerful and affordable scanner.
- ★【POWERFUL SCANNER】:MS309 OBD2 diagnostic code reader is a powerful scanner, it can Read/Erase Codes, Viewing Freeze Frame Data, Check engine lights(MIL)/Retrive I/M Readiness Status, View Vehicle Identification Number(VIN), etc.
- ★【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】:Autel car scanner MS309 works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 (16 PIN) compliant (including the CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000 protocols).(A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBDII compliant. PS: You can check VECI Label) .★If you are not sure, please don't hesitate to contact us on Amazon.
- ★【SAVE MONEY AND TIME】:The MS309 car diagnostic scan tool is able to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners!You can diagnostic by yourself, and then you can save money and time.
- ★【WARRANTY & FREE SERVICE】:All of Auel diagnostic scan tool, we provide 1 year worry-free guaranty and Lifetime software free update(excepting tablet models with android OS). Autel MS309 (all maxiscan series) softwares is ONLY in English,be careful, if you buy it for other EU Country friends.
**Features** Compatible with American, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Views freeze frame data Easily detects Check Engine Light (MIL) causes. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1), and pending codes. Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors. Erases Codes and turns off Check Engine Lights. Displays DTC definitions onscreen. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions) Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN) Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols **Specifications** Display: Backlit, 128x64 pixel display Operating Temp: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉) Storage Temp: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉) Power: 8 to 18 V provided via the vehicle battery Dimensions (LxWxH):110.3 mm (4.34") x 69.5 mm (2.74") x 20.2 mm (0.80") Weight:NW: 180 g (0.39 lb.); GW: 210 g (0.46 lb.) **Accessories** MS309(with OBD2 cable,16 PIN) CD English User Manual View Details