Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBDII Scanner Code Reader Check Engine Light Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBD2 Vehicles
- 【SUPER EASE OF USE】Easy 2 Button Design to read and clear codes; CD catalog of 7000 Trouble codes and descriptions for accurate and fast diagnosis and repairing.
- 【RETRIEVE ALL KINDS OF CODES】 Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and pending codes, including definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen.
- 【TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】 This diagnostic tool reads and clears codes and turns off check engine light. It features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBDII connector--no additional cables are needed.
- 【RETRIEVE VEHICLE INFORMATION】 Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9; Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) protocol and all other current OBDII protocol.
- 【COMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBDII is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post 1996).
**Features** Compatible with American, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer Retrieves generic, manufacturer-specific and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) Displays DTC definitions on-screen Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions Standard 16-pin OBD II connector; No additional cables needed Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9 Powered by vehicle; No batteries required Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols **Specifications** Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each Operating Temp: 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉) Storage Temp: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉) Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle battery Dimensions (LxWxH): 113 mm (4.4") x 74 mm (2.9") x 21 mm (0.83") Weight: 250 g (0.55 lb.) **Accessories** MS300(with OBD2 cable,16 PIN) English User Manual View Details