SAISHO Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool Car Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader Check Engine Light for Android
- Read diagnostic trouble codes and display their meaning, clear trouble codes, turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light), display current sensor data
- Work with 1996 and newer gasoline vehicles (Not for diesel, hybrid and trucks with 24V voltage)compliant including but not limited to Volkswagen, GM, Chevrolet, Honda, TOYOTA, Mazda, Ford, Dodge, Peugeot, Subaru, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.
- Compatible App and System: Work with Android cellphone and tablet. Recommend Apps are Torque Pro, Torque Lite (free), OBD Car Doctor (free), etc. on Google Play
- J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO15765-4 (CAN-BUS)
- OBDII Bluetooth version works with Android only
**Why I need an OBD2 scanner?** The Saisho OBD2 scanner is a car diagnostic scan tool that reads real-time data from your car and warns you when there's a problem in your car.Find out why the check engine light is on and fix simple car problems by yourself! Read and clear engine trouble codes, reset the Check Engine Light using your phone or tablet and an OBD2 App. It is a useful gadget whether you are a DIY car owner or skilled mechanic. It is easily to plug in your car's OBDII port, reads data sent by car's on-board diagnostic system, detects troubles of ECU and gives you the solution to fix it without having to take your car to the shop every time. **Simple plug and play unit.** This is a Bluetooth version that works on Android devices only. Plug the unit into the ODB port of your vehicle, start the engine, find "ODBII" in your Bluetooth settings and pair it with passcode 1234. Download Torque Lite app, open the app, and it will connect to the unit automatically. The unit, along with the app, are able to provide me real time data. A must have little gadget for those who perform DIY job on your vehicle. **Color: Mini Blue Bluetooth 3.0 for Android Only.** **Dimensions: 1.89 x 1.26 x 0.98 inches** **Note:** Some Android radios/ head units may be incompatibile. Not work with iOS devices, Works with Bluetooth-enabled Android phones and tablets and Windows phone and pc. **Compatible APPs:** OBD Fusion, Torque Lite/Pro, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, OBD Auto Doctor, etc. **Support cars:** 1996 and newer gasoline vehicles that are OBD2 compliant like Ford, Dodge, Volkswagen, Chevrolet, Peugeot, BMW, Audi, Toyota, Mazda, etc. NOT for diesel, hybrid & trucks with 24V voltage. **Package include:** 1 x Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD II Adapter 1 x User Manual View Details