CARTMAN Smart Battery Charger/Portable Battery Maintainer 12V 7A/5A/3A for Gel, STD or Lithium, AGM, Wet, Calcium, Desulph Batteries
- LCD Screen displays charging voltage/time, battery bars and diagnostic information; lets you know about the battery charge status with just a glance.
- Efficiently and safely charges 12V batteries, best choice for Gel, STD or Lithium, AGM, WET, Calcium, Desulph batteries
- Able to diagnose and fix battery issues, preprogrammed 6-stage charging process ensures you a adaptive charging process and longer battery life.
- Features 7A/5A/3A mode output for you to choose the ideal charging current; High efficiency and reliability, safely charges the battery of vehicle, boat, ATV, motorcycle and more
- Each product manufactured by us comes with a warranty of at least 18 months. Please feel free to contact: [email protected], we will always stand behind our products.
SPECIFICATION: Rated Input voltage: 100VAC-240VAC 50-60Hz Rated Input current:(110V) 0.4RMS Max or (230V)0.8A RMS Max Back drain current: <5 mA (No AC input) Cut off voltage: 17V (+/-0.25V) @ 12V | 8.5V (+/-0.25V) @ 6V Charging current: 3A / 5A / 7A (+/-10% Max) Battery type: 6 Preset values Six Stage Charging Curve - Charger set to Number 2 (14.4V bulk and 13.8V float) 110Ah Battery Discharged at 50A to 10.5V, then charged for 1000 minutes Phase 1: INITIALIZATION: Test feature evaluates the battery on its size, condition and state of charge. This step incorporates a FAULT indication in the event that it deems this battery in such a state or condition that it cannot be charged. Phase 2: SOFT START: In order to reduce shock on the power supply and battery the current is ramped up over a short period of time. Phase 3: BULK CHARGE: The charge voltage starts to rise to its maximum charge voltage of about 14.5V. The current runs at max during this phase delivering as much power as possible to the battery. Phase 4: SATURATION CHARGE: The voltage has reached its target voltage and now the current starts to drop back as the battery fills up. It shall then be unable to take any more charge. Phase 5: BATTERY TEST and REVALUATION: At this stage the battery should be almost full and the charge current should be dropping away. However, the charger shall perform a quick test if: There is a miscalculation, the battery state was due to a draw being taken off the battery while charging or the battery is not at the state it should be. Also, if required, add more time onto the saturation time to ensure the task is completed and the battery is full charged. Phase 6: FLOAT CHARGE: Float charge for a portable charger means that enough voltage and current is supplied to the battery in order to replace an internal discharge of the battery to maintain the battery at its full state and readiness for when you require it. View Details
- NOCO Black GCP1 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug with Integrated Extension Cord
- Mighty Max Battery ML35-12 - 12V 35AH U1 Deep Cycle AGM Solar Battery Replaces 33Ah, 34Ah, 36Ah Brand Product
- ExpertPower EXP12200 12V 20AH Lead_Acid_Battery
- ExpertPower EXP12180 Lead_Acid_Battery
- NOCO Black HM318BKS Group 24-31 Snap-Top Box for Automotive, Marine, and RV Batteries
- RENOGY 5 Pair MC4 Male/ Female Solar Panel Cable Connectors Double Seal Rings for Better Waterproof Effect
- Dicor 501LSW-1 Epdm Self-Leveling Lap Sealant-10.3 Oz. Tube, White, 10.3 Fluid_Ounces
- NOCO GC018 12V Adapter Plug Socket with Eyelet Terminal