Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate 1 Gal. (6 Pack)
- Long Service Life - 750,000 miles (1,200,000 km) on-road use (8 years or 15,000 hours offhighway use) or 1,000,000 miles/1,600,000 km/ 20,000 hours/8 years with a Delo FleetFix® CME addition at 500,000 miles/800,000 km/10,000 hours/4 years.
- Optimal cooling system operation - The silicate free formula improves heat transfer when compared to silicate containing formulations. Silicates deposits can reduce heat transfer and increase downtime due to over-heating.
- Maximum Hardware Life - Maximum water pump life due to minimal water pump seal wear resulting from the silicate free formulation.
- Excellent Protection - Effective, long term corrosion protection, even at elevated temperatures, of commonly found cooling system metals. Effective at protecting aluminum in high temperature applications.
- Variable Applications - Recommended for use in on-road, off-road and stationary engine applications that call for an extended life, silicate and phosphate free formulation that contains nitrite
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are heavy duty engine coolants that use a patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo ELC is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection. Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are recommended for use in a wide variety of cooling system applications including on-road, off-road and stationary engine applications. These products are also recommended in mix fleet applications where heavy duty and light duty trucks are present. Please check your OEMs coolant recommendations. Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products do not require the addition of supplemental coolant additives to obtain their service life of 750,000 miles/1,200,000 km/8 years/15,000 hours with correct top-up practices. Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products have been fully tested under the CAT EC-1 specification and have been found to meet all the chemical and performance requirements of this specification. View Details
- WIX Filters - 24070 Heavy Duty Coolant Spin-On Filter, Pack of 1
- Genuine Ford 9C3Z-8101-B Radiator Cap with Pressure Relief
- Motorcraft FL-2016 Oil Filter
- Motorcraft FD-4616 Fuel Filter
- Rotella T6 Synthetic Diesel Motor Oil 5W-40 CJ-4, 1 Gallon - Pack of 1
- Motorcraft RT1201 Thermostat
- Rotella T6 Synthetic Diesel Motor Oil 5W-40 CJ-4, 1 Gallon - Pack of 3
- Fumoto LC-10 Accessory
- Genuine Ford Fluid VC-1 Premium Cooling System Flush - 22 oz.
- Sinister Diesel 7.3L Powerstroke Thermostat Housing For 1999.5-2003 - Billet Aluminum Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Thermostat Housing With Leak-Proof Seal