Delo XLC Nitrate Free Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate 1 Gal. (6 Pack)
- Optimal Service life - Service life of 600,000 miles/1,000,000 km/12,000 hours/6 years with no Extender needed
- Excellent Protection - Excellent protection against pitting, corrosion and erosion even on hard to protect metals like aluminum. Delo XLC is a nitrite, nitrate, borate, phosphate, silicate, and amine-free formulation.
- Minimized maintenance and related costs - Requires no regular testing with proper top-up practices and helps eliminate the need for supplemental coolant additives.
- Variable Applications - Excellent protection for heavy duty engines where the OEM specifies a nitrite free coolant. Can be used in all heavy duty engines using reduced emission protocols including or combining EGR, DPF or ACERT technologies.
- Hardware Life - Maximum water pump life due to no silicate formula.
Delo XLC Antifreeze/Coolant is a heavy-duty, ethylene glycol based engine coolant which incorporates patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo XLC is a nitrite, nitrate, borate, phosphate, silicate, and amine-free formulation that provides maximum protection of the six basic metal alloys found in most heat transfer systems. Delo XLC products do not contain phosphates or silicates which are known to contribute to hard water scale issues. Delo XLC promotes maximum water pump seal life by eliminating inorganic corrosion inhibitors. Delo XLC has a recommended service life of 600,000 miles/ 1,000,000 km/12,000 hours/6 years. This product will not require the addition of SCA's to achieve its recommended service life. Routine visual inspections, coolant top-off and annual testing are recommended to ensure maximum service life. View Details