CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- COMFORTABLE GRIP. The handle on both the hitch pin and hitch pin clip are vinyl-coated to allow for more comfortable handling and a better grip.
- VERSATILE. The 5/8-inch diameter of this hitch pin is compatible with any ball mount or other trailer hitch accessories with a 2-inch shank and 5/8-inch pin hole, making this receiver hitch pin a perfect fit for most class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches.
- EASY TO HANDLE. The 105-degree bend in this trailer hitch pin creates a useful handle for easier use and allows the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish, this tow hitch pin maintains excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for longevity and hassle-free use every time.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. This 5/8-inch trailer hitch pin is made out of solid steel for reliable strength, safety on the road and confidence with every mile of your adventure.
When you mount a ball mount on your trailer hitch, you expect it to stay put. Whatever type of load you are hauling, having towing equipment that can work as hard as you do is a must. For all types of heavy-duty towing, CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips pack a little extra punch. We make our 5/8" hitch pins out of solid steel and coat them in one of four finish options. All of these finishes offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for long-lasting, smooth operation. CURT hitch pins are also constructed with a 105-degree bend, creating a useful handle for a better grip and allowing the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount. This particular 5/8" hitch pin features a zinc finish and comes with a standard retainer hole to accept the included clip. It provides reliable installation for any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" shank, making it the perfect fit for class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches. It also has a vinyl-coated handle on both the hitch pin and clip to allow for a better grip. View Details
- CURT 40004 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 6,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch Shank
- MaxxHaul 70270 Black Hollow Shaft Triple Ball Mount
- Reese 7031400 Tri-Ball Mount with Hook
- CURT 21410 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 1/2-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver
- RHINO USA Shackle Hitch Receiver, Best Towing Accessories for Trucks & Jeeps, Connect Your Rhino Tow Strap for Vehicle Recovery to This 31,418 lbs Capacity Reciever, Mounts to 2” Receivers!
- Towever 84172 Trailer Hitch Tri Ball Mount (Class III/IV 2 in Receiver, Black Powder Coated, Hollow Shank)
- Towever 84332 Trailer Hitch Extension Receiver Tube Extenders, 7" Length, 3,500 lbs. GTW
- CURT 45030 Class 3 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs. GTW, 1-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 3/4-Inch Rise
- Connor Adjustable Trailer Hitch - 2" Ball Hitch (GTW-5000 lb.), 1625200 Ball Mount
- Hitch Lock, Ohuhu Receiver Hitch Pin Lock - 1/2" and 5/8" Receiver Trailer Hitch Lock - Steel Chrome Coated Dual Trailer Hitch Receiver Locking for Class III, IV, V Hitches