CURT 40090 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 10,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-1/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch Shank
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch ball is rated to tow up to 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from hot-forged steel for reliable towing strength and confidence on the road ahead.
- PRECISE FIT. This tow hitch ball has a 2-inch diameter to fit virtually any 2-inch coupler. The ball shank has a 1-1/4-inch diameter and measures 2-5/8 inches long for secure attachment to a trailer hitch ball mount.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resistance to rain, dirt and rust, this hitch ball is finished in a durable, protective chrome plating.
- SECURE INSTALL. For dependable strength, this trailer hitch ball comes with a zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer. It also has fine threads for an enhanced hold on the ball hitch (450 lb.-ft. torque required).
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. To promote the highest level of safety while towing, this CURT tow ball is tested to U.S. VESC specifications.
Out of the monotony comes one name that rises above all others. CURT trailer balls are designed for strength, ease of use and, ultimately, to get you to your destination without hassle. CURT 2" trailer hitch balls are constructed from quality steel and are made with precision to fit your 2" trailer coupler like a hand in a glove. They are able to tow most standard-duty and heavy-duty trailers such as utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, livestock trailers and recreational vehicle trailers for hauling ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft and more. These tow balls are an excellent extension of your class 3 or class 4 trailer hitch and ball mount, and are the ideal choice for most pickup trucks and SUVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).This particular 2" trailer ball offers a ball capacity of 10,000 lbs. It features a 1-1/4" shank diameter, a 2-5/8" shank length, 0" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against rust and scratches. With its fine-threaded shank, this 2" trailer ball also offers an added measure of holding strength and provides smooth installation and torqueing. To give you peace of mind while towing to that next destination, we also carefully test our trailer balls and ensure that each one meets U.S. VESC specifications. View Details
- CURT 45338 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 8-Inch Drop, 6-3/4-Inch Rise
- CURT 45336 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 6-Inch Drop, 4-3/4-Inch Rise
- CURT 45340 Forged Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 17,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 1-Inch Rise
- Reese Towpower (21330) Class III / V Forged Ball Mount
- CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 45458 Commercial Duty Forged Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-1/2-Inch Receiver, 20,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 4-Inch Drop, 2-1/2-Inch Rise
- Reese Towpower (21331) Class III / V Forged Ball Mount
- CURT 45448 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 12,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 8-Inch Drop, 7-Inch Rise
- CURT 45342 Forged Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 17,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 6-Inch Drop, 5-Inch Rise
- CURT 40085 Raw Steel Trailer Hitch Ball, 30,000 lbs., 2-5/16-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-1/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch Shank