CURT 21580 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch or 2-1/2-Inch Receiver
- VERSATILE. The 5/8-inch diameter of this hitch pin is compatible with any ball mount or other trailer hitch accessories with a 2-inch or 2-1/2-inch shank and 5/8-inch pin hole, making this receiver hitch pin a perfect fit for virtually any class 3, 4 or 5 trailer hitch.
- EASY TO GRIP. The 105-degree bend in this trailer hitch pin creates a useful handle for easier use and allows the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish, this tow hitch pin maintains excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for longevity and hassle-free use every time.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. This 5/8-inch trailer hitch pin is made out of solid steel for reliable strength, safety on the road and confidence with every mile of your adventure.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL. To install this trailer hitch pin, simply insert your ball mount or other trailer hitch accessory shank into the hitch receiver on your vehicle. With the pin holes in the side of the receiver tube lined up, insert the hitch pin. Then, insert the hitch clip into the hole in the end of the hitch pin.
When you mount a ball mount on your trailer hitch, you expect it to stay put. Whatever type of load you are hauling, having towing equipment that can work as hard as you do is a must. For all types of heavy-duty towing, CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips pack a little extra punch. We make our 5/8" hitch pins out of solid steel and coat them in one of four finish options. All of these finishes offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for long-lasting, smooth operation. CURT hitch pins are also constructed with a 105-degree bend, creating a useful handle for a better grip and allowing the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount. This particular 5/8" hitch pin features a zinc finish and comes with a standard retainer hole to accept the included clip. CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips are ready to work. They provide reliable installation for any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" or 2-1/2" shank, making them the perfect fit for class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches. View Details
- Reese Towpower 7028700 Class V Heavy Duty Ball Mount Adapter
- Towever 84028 Trailer Hitch Adapter for Class V Duty Hitch Reducer 2.5” to 2” Sleeve, Accepts 2 in Ball Mount Shank
- CURT 45456 Commercial Duty Forged Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-1/2-Inch Receiver, 20,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 1/2-Inch Rise
- CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 40085 Raw Steel Trailer Hitch Ball, 30,000 lbs., 2-5/16-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-1/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch Shank
- Genuine GM 15923277 Trailer Hitch Draw Bar Adapter
- CURT 40037 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 7,500 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/8-Inch Shank
- CURT 45458 Commercial Duty Forged Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-1/2-Inch Receiver, 20,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 4-Inch Drop, 2-1/2-Inch Rise
- CURT 25080 Trailer Coupler Pin 1/4-Inch Diameter x 2-3/4-Inch Long
- CURT 45340 Forged Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 17,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 1-Inch Rise