CURT 45070 Class 3 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs. GTW, 1-Inch Ball Hole, 6-Inch Drop
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight in the drop position. It can also be used in the rise position for 6,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 600 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 6-inch drop and 4-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It features a 1-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 1-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of trailers, from campers to utility trailers to boat trailers and more!
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 3 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
CURT class 3, or standard-duty, ball mounts are a step up from classes 1 and 2. They feature a 2" x 2" shank and have a higher weight capacity for towing heavy-duty trailers, including utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, single-horse livestock trailers and most recreational vehicle trailers. With class 3 trailer hitches being the most common type of trailer hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs, the class 3 ball mount, by association, is an excellent complement to this trailer hitch and these larger vehicles (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).This particular class 3 ball mount can be used in the drop position to provide a drop of 6", a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs. It can also be flipped to provide a rise of 4", a gross trailer weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 600 lbs. It features a length of 9-1/4". Class 3 ball mounts are CNC-formed and robotically welded to ensure unwavering precision and dependable strength in each and every unit. We mechanically descale each one to provide a smooth surface for a long-lasting finish. This class 3 ball mount comes with a durable gloss black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion, scratches, UV damage and more to give it the thick skin it needs to face the road ahead. View Details
- CURT 40004 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 6,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch Shank
- CURT 40037 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 7,500 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/8-Inch Shank
- CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 40002 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 3,500 lbs., 1-7/8-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/8-Inch Shank
- Reese Towpower 7060400 2" Black Nickel Carbon Forged Interlock Hitch Ball
- Reese Towpower 7008300 2" Chrome Steel Interlock Hitch Ball
- Curt Manufacturing 40005 Trailer Ball, Silver
- CURT 45090 Class 3 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 5,000 lbs. GTW, 1-Inch Ball Hole, 8-Inch Drop
- CURT 45050 Class 3 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs. GTW, 1-Inch Ball Hole, 4-Inch Drop, 2-Inch Rise
- Reese Towpower 72806 Chrome Interlock 2-5/16" Hitch Ball