CURT 45014 Class 2 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver, 3,500 lbs. GTW, 3/4-Inch Ball Hole, 5-Inch Rise
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 1-1/4-inch x 1-1/4-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 1-1/4-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 5-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 1-1/4 ball mount. It features a 3/4-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 3/4-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of light-duty trailers.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 2 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 1-1/4-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
CURT class 2 ball mounts are designed to be fast, easy and reliable for your light-duty or standard-duty towing needs. We produce our class 2 ball mounts using state-of-the-art CNC machinery and robotic welding. This provides the accuracy and consistency in our ball mounts that we pride ourselves on and ensures that you receive the exact towing product you expect from an industry- leading manufacturer. Like our class 1 ball mounts, CURT class 2 ball mounts are all made with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shanks and have a 3/4" trailer ball hole. A CURT class 2 ball mount is an excellent choice for full-size sedans, minivans, crossover SUVs and other vehicles that commonly use a class 2 trailer hitch. They are ideal for towing small boat trailers and utility trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers such as those used to haul dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).This CURT class 2 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It measures 9-5/8" long and has a rise of 5". To give our class 2 ball mounts the edge they need to go wherever the road takes you, we coat each one in a highly durable black powder coat that provides a long-lasting defense against rust, UV damage, scratching, scuffing and chipping. View Details
- CURT 40003 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 3,500 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 3/4-Inch x 1-3/4-Inch Shank
- CURT 40001 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 2,000 lbs., 1-7/8-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 3/4-Inch x 1-5/8-Inch Shank
- CURT 21410 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 1/2-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver
- Reese Towpower 72802 Chrome Interlock 2" Hitch Ball
- CURT 21400 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip, 1/2-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver
- CURT 22271 Rubber Trailer Hitch Cover Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver
- Quick Products QP-HB3007 Shank: 3/4" Dia. x 2" Long Hitch Ball (2" Chrome-3/4 Diameter 3,500 lbs.)
- CURT 40061 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 2,000 lbs., 1-7/8-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 3/4-Inch x 1-5/8-Inch Shank
- CURT 55567 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Mazda 3, 6, Toyota Camry, FJ Cruiser
- Reese 63820 Tow Ready Chrome Hitch Ball - 2" x 3/4" x 1-1/2", 3,500 lbs.