CURT 21500 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- VERSATILE. The 5/8-inch diameter of this hitch pin is compatible with any ball mount or other trailer hitch accessories with a 2-inch shank and 5/8-inch pin hole, making this receiver hitch pin a perfect fit for most class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches.
- EASY TO GRIP. The 105-degree bend in this trailer hitch pin creates a useful handle for easier use and allows the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish, this tow hitch pin maintains excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for longevity and hassle-free use every time.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. This 5/8-inch trailer hitch pin is made out of solid steel for reliable strength, safety on the road and confidence with every mile of your adventure.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL. To install this trailer hitch pin, simply insert your ball mount or other trailer hitch accessory shank into the hitch receiver on your vehicle. With the pin holes in the side of the receiver tube lined up, insert the hitch pin. Then, insert the hitch clip into the hole in the end of the hitch pin.
When you mount a ball mount on your trailer hitch, you expect it to stay put. Whatever type of load you are hauling, having towing equipment that can work as hard as you do is a must. For all types of heavy-duty towing, CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips pack a little extra punch. We make our 5/8" hitch pins out of solid steel and coat them in one of four finish options. All of these finishes offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for long-lasting, smooth operation. CURT hitch pins are also constructed with a 105-degree bend, creating a useful handle for a better grip and allowing the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount. This particular 5/8" hitch pin features a zinc finish and comes with a standard retainer hole to accept the included clip. It provides reliable installation for any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" shank, making it the perfect fit for class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches. View Details
- Reese Towpower 7008300 2" Chrome Steel Interlock Hitch Ball
- Reese Towpower 21792 Class III Interlock Ball Mount
- Cal Hawk Tools CZHBME08 8" Receiver Extension
- CURT 40004 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 6,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch Shank
- Roadmaster (048-6) Hi-Low Hitch
- RHINO USA Shackle Hitch Receiver, Best Towing Accessories for Trucks & Jeeps, Connect Your Rhino Tow Strap for Vehicle Recovery to This 31,418 lbs Capacity Reciever, Mounts to 2” Receivers!
- CURT 48005 Pintle Hook Hitch, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, Fits 2-1/2-Inch Lunette Ring
- Reese Towpower 72802 Chrome Interlock 2" Hitch Ball
- CURT 45030 Class 3 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs. GTW, 1-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 3/4-Inch Rise
- Towever 84176 Solid Shank 2" Class III/IV Trailer Hitch Tri-Ball Mount with Chrome Ball