CURT 45820 Anti Sway Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs. GTW, 1-Inch Ball Hole, 5/8-Inch Sway Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 3/4-Inch Rise
- SWAY CONTROL. This sway control trailer hitch ball mount equips your vehicle with a standard ball hole and an integrated sway control tab to mount a sway control unit. The ball mount hole has a 1-inch diameter, and the sway tab has a 5/8-inch hole (both trailer balls sold separately).
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This sway control ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and rated to tow up to 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It has a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The sway control tab accepts a sway ball with a 5/8-inch shank (CURT #40093 recommended) and can then be used to attach a sway control unit for more controlled towing (CURT #17200 recommended).
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this sway hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately). Finally, attach the sway control unit for resist trailer sway while towing.
CURT specialty ball mounts are a group of exceptional towing products, built to succeed where others fear to tread. From the back roads of overrun forests to the muddy fields of small town farms, towing looks a little different, and that means different demands on your towing equipment. CURT offers a full lineup of unique ball mounts that are made to tackle the rougher side of towing while still being able to fit a standard 2" x 2" receiver tube. This sway control ball mount is perfect for adding a sway control unit to your vehicle-trailer combination without using a weight distribution hitch. It features a standard ball mount design for towing a trailer but also comes with a welded sway control tab to attach the CURT sway control unit #17200. While the trailer ball platform is equipped with a 1" hole to accept a standard trailer ball, the sway control tab offers a 5/8" diameter to mount the CURT sway control ball #40093.This specialty ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs., making it an excellent choice for larger trailers that may require sway control. For long- lasting reliability, it comes finished in our gloss black powder coating to provide the corrosion, scratch and UV resistance needed to survive anything you throw its way. View Details
- Pro Series 83660 Value Friction Sway Control
- CURT 40093 Replacement 1-1/4-Inch Sway Control Ball, 5/8-Inch x 1-3/4-Inch Shank
- CURT 17200 Black Trailer Anti-Sway Bar Control Kit
- EAZ LIFT Screw-On Sway Control, Right-Mounted Passenger Side (48380)
- Reese 26003 Reese Sway Control Adapter
- CURT 40004 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 6,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch Shank
- CURT 40037 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 7,500 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/8-Inch Shank
- Camco RV Leveling Scissor Jack Socket Drill Adapter, Fits 3/8" and 1/2" Power Drills, Works With All 3/4" Hex Drive Jacks (57363)
- Curt Manufacturing 40005 Trailer Ball, Silver
- Reese Towpower 72806 Chrome Interlock 2-5/16" Hitch Ball