CURT 40061 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 2,000 lbs., 1-7/8-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 3/4-Inch x 1-5/8-Inch Shank
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch ball is rated to tow up to 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from hot-forged steel for reliable towing strength and confidence on the road ahead.
- PRECISE FIT. This tow hitch ball has a 1-7/8-inch diameter to fit virtually any 1-7/8-inch coupler. The ball shank has a 3/4-inch diameter and measures 1-5/8 inches long for secure attachment to a trailer hitch ball mount.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resistance to rain, dirt and rust, this hitch ball is finished in a durable, protective chrome plating.
- SECURE INSTALL. For dependable strength, this trailer hitch ball comes with a zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer. It also has fine threads for an enhanced hold on the ball hitch (160 lb.-ft. torque required).
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. To promote the highest level of safety while towing, this CURT tow ball is tested to U.S. VESC specifications.
CURT 1-7/8" trailer balls are constructed from high-strength steel to match the towing power of your class 1 or class 2 trailer hitch and ball mount and come with fine threads on the shank for improved holding strength. Having a trailer ball that matches your coupler size is absolutely essential. At CURT, we engineer our trailer balls to be precisely fitted. When we stamp 1-7/8" into the top of each hitch ball, we actually mean 1-7/8".This CURT tow ball features a ball capacity of 2,000 lbs. It is able to tow most utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, smaller livestock trailers and some recreational vehicle haulers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). As with any trailer, be sure that your towing equipment is capable of handling the load before hitching up. This trailer ball also features a 3/4" shank diameter, a 1-5/8" shank length, 0" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against corrosion and wear. Like all CURT trailer balls, our 1-7/8" balls are tested for your safety and meet all U.S. VESC specifications. View Details
- CURT 21410 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 1/2-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver
- Reese Towpower 21901 Class II Interlock Ball Mount - Black
- CURT 45014 Class 2 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver, 3,500 lbs. GTW, 3/4-Inch Ball Hole, 5-Inch Rise
- CURT 40002 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 3,500 lbs., 1-7/8-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/8-Inch Shank
- Great Day - Lawn Pro Hi-Hitch - Lawnmower Towing Hitch
- CURT 25128 Straight-Tongue Trailer Coupler for 2-Inch Channel Accepts 1-7/8-Inch Hitch Ball, 2,000 lbs.
- CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 40003 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 3,500 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 3/4-Inch x 1-3/4-Inch Shank
- Draw-Tite 3594 Trailer Hitch Drawbar Kit (Class I 1-1/4")
- Connor ATV Hitch - 3 Way UTV Hitch (Ball, Clevis, and Hook), 1623850 ATV Attachments