CURT 45338 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 8-Inch Drop, 6-3/4-Inch Rise
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,000 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 8-inch drop and 6-3/4-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It features a 1-1/4-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 1-1/4-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of trailers, from campers to utility trailers to boat trailers and more!
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 4 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT heavy-duty ball mounts answer the call. For towing those especially heavy loads and bulky trailers, you need a ball mount that knows how to handle itself when the going gets tough. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2" x 2" shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a few different drop height options and the ability to flip for optional rise, CURT heavy-duty ball mounts are built to work as hard as you do, from sunup to sundown. This HD ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and tongue weight rating of 1,000 lbs. It measures 9-3/8" in length, has a 8" drop and can be flipped to provide 6-3/4" of rise. As with most of our ball mount line, CURT class 4 ball mounts are CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled to create a flawless product. We finish our heavy-duty ball mounts in a gloss black powder coat to give them superior rust, chip and UV resistance. They also come with 1-1/4" ball hole to accept a trailer ball with a 1-1/4" shank. View Details
- CURT 40006 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 10,000 lbs., 2-5/16-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-1/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch Shank
- CURT 45336 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 6-Inch Drop, 4-3/4-Inch Rise
- Tow Ready Reese 63831 Class IV Hitch Ball, Zinc - 2" Ball x 1-1/4" x 2-3/4", 8,000 lbs.
- CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 40004 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 6,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch Shank
- Fulton Reese Towpower 58184 Reducer Bushing
- Reese Towpower 7060400 2" Black Nickel Carbon Forged Interlock Hitch Ball
- CURT 21201 Trailer Hitch Ball Hole Reducer Bushing, Reduces 1-1/4-Inch Diameter to 1-Inch
- CURT 40069 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 10,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-1/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch Shank
- Reese Towpower 7033930 1-1/4" Chrome Class V Hitch Ball - 8000 lb. Capacity