CURT 45056 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with 2-Inch Trailer Ball & Hitch Pin, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs. GTW, 4-Inch Drop
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. Rated to tow 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight, this ball hitch offers dependability for your towing setup. It is constructed from welded steel and has a hollow shank.
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount has a 4-inch drop, 2-inch diameter trailer hitch ball, 5/8-inch hitch pin hole and 8-1/4-inch overall length.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this ready-to-use trailer hitch ball mount. It comes with a pre-attached tow ball for ready coupling and a trailer hitch pin to securely mount onto your hitch receiver.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, and the trailer ball has a polished chrome plating. These finishes resist damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install the trailer hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy, and the included hitch pin and pre-torqued trailer ball allow for immediate coupling of your trailer.
When it comes to ball mounts, a CURT loaded ball mount is the complete package. These stingers come with all necessary towing components and are pre- fitted with a factory-torqued trailer ball, eliminating the need to mount and torque your own trailer ball. This means a loaded ball mount is ready for towing right out of the package! Each one also comes with a pin and clip for mounting the ball mount into the appropriate size receiver tube. CURT offers loaded ball mounts in a variety of styles and weight ratings. This CURT loaded ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs. It comes with a 2" trailer ball, making it an excellent choice for towing most boat trailers, utility trailers, campers, livestock trailers and recreational vehicle trailers used for hauling dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). This ball mount also has a length of 8-1/4", a drop of 4" and comes with a gloss black powder coat finish to resist rust, chipping and UV damage. All CURT loaded ball mounts feature 2" x 2" shanks and are made with the same superior quality we put into each of our products. View Details
- CURT 22272 Rubber Trailer Hitch Cover Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 21801 Trailer Ball Cover Rubber Hitch Ball Cover, Fits 1-7/8-Inch or 2-Inch Diameter Trailer Ball
- CURT 45036 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with 2-Inch Trailer Ball & Hitch Pin, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 7,500 lbs. GTW, 2-Inch Drop
- Hopkins 47345 4 Wire Flat Adapter
- CURT 40004 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 6,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch Shank
- CURT 40037 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 7,500 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/8-Inch Shank
- TowWorks 5/8" Trailer Hitch Locking Pin - Black Tow Hitch Receiver Lock with Anti-Rattle, fits Class III - V Hitches with 2" and 2.5" Receivers, 79631
- CURT 23521 Black Trailer Tongue Coupler Lock 1/4-Inch Pin Diameter, Up to 3/4-Inch Coupler Span
- CURT 45055 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with 1-7/8-Inch Trailer Ball & Hitch Pin, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 3,500 lbs. GTW, 4-Inch Drop
- CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver