CURT 45310 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 1-Inch Rise
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,000 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 2-inch drop and 1-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It features a 1-1/4-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 1-1/4-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of trailers, from campers to utility trailers to boat trailers and more!
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 4 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT class 4 ball mounts answer the call. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2" x 2" shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a few different drop height options and the ability to flip for optional rise, CURT class 4 ball mounts are built to work as hard as you do, from sunup to sundown. This class 4 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and tongue weight rating of 1,000 lbs. It has a standard drop of 2" or can be flipped to provide 1" of rise. It also features a hollow shank, allowing an anti-rattle hitch pin or lock to be used for reduced noise and vibration. As with most of our ball mount line, CURT class 4 ball mounts are CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled to create a flawless product. We finish our heavy-duty ball mounts in a gloss black powder coat to give them superior rust, chip and UV resistance. They also come with 1-1/4" ball hole to accept a trailer ball with a 1-1/4" shank. View Details
- CURT 40006 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 10,000 lbs., 2-5/16-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-1/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch Shank
- CURT 21510 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip with Vinyl-Coated Grip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 40069 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 10,000 lbs., 2-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-1/4-Inch x 2-5/8-Inch Shank
- CURT 45336 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 6-Inch Drop, 4-3/4-Inch Rise
- Tow Ready 0228.1073 Reese 63840 Class V Hitch, Chrome-2-5/16 Ball x 1-1/4" x 2-3/4", 20,000 lbs
- CURT 21580 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch or 2-1/2-Inch Receiver
- CURT 21500 Trailer Hitch Pin & Clip, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- TowWorks 5/8" Trailer Hitch Locking Pin - Black Tow Hitch Receiver Lock with Anti-Rattle, fits Class III - V Hitches with 2" and 2.5" Receivers, 79631
- Tow Ready Reese 63835 Class V Hitch Ball, Zinc - 2-5/16" Ball x 1-1/4" x 2-3/4", 12,000 lbs.
- CURT 40007 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball, 10,000 lbs., 2-5/16-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 2-1/4-Inch Shank