aFe Power Magnum FORCE 51-11312 Performance Intake System for Ford Mustang (Dry, 3-Layer Filter)
- Outflows the factory intake by up to 100%. Produces an additional 13 horsepower and 11 lbs. x ft. torque max gains.
- 3-Layer non-oiled, washable synthetic media for the perfect balance of performance, protection and convenience
- One-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations and comes with all brackets and hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Molded plastic tube replaces the stock intake tract
- This product is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-31)
This Stage 2 cold air intake system produced 13hp and 11lbs. x ft. torque and outflowed the factory intake by 100%. Enclosed in a durable 16 gauge, powder- coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. 3-3/4" Conical Pro Dry S Air Filter: This intake utilizes a huge, 3-3/4" conical Pro Dry S performance air filter for increased performance. This 3-layer progressive, synthetic material air filter requires no oils and cleans with soap and water for maximum convenience. One-Piece Filter Housing: The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powdercoated 16-gauge heat shield that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations and comes with all brackets and hardware for a hassle-free installation. Dyno Tested Intake Tube: The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum performance, mileage and throttle response. This intake is 50-state legal for 2005-2009 models (CARB E.O Number D-550-31). View Details