AfE Power 49-46218 Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The muffler is located prior to the rear axle for increased climbing angles
- Designed to give maximum clearance while using your Jeep for what it was built for
- This system is designed for a hassle-free installation using only two pieces for the entire installation.
- The driver side exit location is perfect for adding on-board air compressor systems to the underside of your Jeep
- Fits Jeep Wrangler (JK) 12-18 V6-3.6L (4-Door)
This MACH Force XP Hi-Tuck "RB" Cat-Back exhaust system is constructed of 2.5" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel and comes complete with a free-flowing muffler, tubing, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps and all hardware necessary for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower, torque and throttle response. View Details