AfE Power 49-46001-1B Cat-Back Exhaust System
- In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +26 horsepower and +30 lbs. x ft. torque
- A straight through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- This exhaust system will not fit the X-Runner V6-4.0L.
- Fits Toyota Tacoma 05-12 V6-4.0L
This system fits all wheelbases (ACSB, ACLB, CCSB, CCLB) and produces an astonishing 26 HP and 30lbs. x ft. torque at the wheels. The cat-back design is constructed using 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel, free-flowing muffler, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps and all hardware necessary for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of the exhaust system helps remove horsepower robbing restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with an aggressive black 304 stainless steel, rolled slash cut tip for an aggressive style. View Details